Skip to main content

Show Some Team Spirit!

We're starting off the week with a little cheer! Here are some project ideas that will show your team they're number 1!

Team Spirit

A Keepsake box for your cheerleader!
My Cheerleading Keepsake Box by Tanja Maduzia
Products used: TS012, 013, 014, 016 (6x6 pads), GCS014 Black







Team Spirit Card by Tanja Maduzia
Products used: TS014, 016 (6x6 pad), GCS004 Red

UCLA themed "The Big Game" Card by Sonja Schappert
Products used: TS012, 016 (6x6 pad)

 USC Layout by Sonja Schappert
Products used: TS004, 010, 012, BGP202

Cheer Party by Sonja Schappert
Products used: TS007, 009, 012, BGP211

 
 Go Team Banner by Sonja Schappert
Products used: TS014, 016, BGP205, 206, 207, 212, 213, 221
 She used the 6x6 to create pinwheel-like flowers for the center and some ribbon to tie it all together...
  more chipboard for decoration!

 Victory Layour by Tanja Maduzia
Products used: TS008, 014, 016, GCS006, 010, 014



Thanks to everyone who posted out badge on your page! Keep checking back for more chances to win!

And the winners of the BGP Star and Team Spirit Collection are....

cindy said...
I have done all the above requirements. Now I just have to win some fab product:)
Tanya said...
I love this collection! Perfect for those photos of the kids in the kitchen and making my family recipe album. And I love the cd idea, so clever! Oh, and I have the badge on my blog and am already a follower :) 
Iteachscraps said... 
I am a new follower, your badge is on my blog and I absolutely LOVE your products. I love the happy colors and the defined images. Please pick me!
www.iteachscraps.blogspot.com
 
 
Tara said...
The Team Spirit collection would be perfect for my daughter's Glee-inspired performance earlier this summer. I posted your badge on my blog: beglluvr.blogspot.com
Colleen said... 
I really really need the team spirit collection. It is so hard to find cheerleading stuff for scrapbooking. I have your badge on my website.
www.cleancreate.blogspot.com
Be sure to email mel@bestcreation.us with your shipping address, city, and zip and your new papers will be on their way!

Comments

  1. Oh how awesome, thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this wonderful collection! Congrats, ladies. Have fun with your Best Creations goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous projects and ideas! i love the keepsake box!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Envelope liners

   Ideas



                                        liners liners!!!!
                                   BGP102/103/105/106


4th of July Extravaganza

Our 4th of July party set up! It's very Sparkly, very red, very blue, and overloaded with stars. We used a couple of items from our Glitter lines including our Glitter Collection in I love America, our Glitter Card Stock, our Glitter Tapes, and our Basic Glitter Paper. From banners to the cupcake toppers we used it all.  Happy 4th of July everyone and hope you all a safe and fun weekend!

Starting with the banners we used-
Glitter Collection: I love America Kit(IA015).
Glitter Card Stock: Red(GCS004), Jewel Blue(GCS007), Silver(GCS012), and White(GCS013).
Bakers Twine in Dark Blue(BT101) and Red(BT111).
Wreath-
Basic Glitter Paper: Red(BGP301) and Blue(BGP305)-both discontinued-
Sticker Collection: I Love America Combo Stickers(IA012).
Fireworks-
Glitter Collection in I Love America(IA015).




Cupcake Toppers: Glitter Stickers Combo in I love America(IA012)  Bakers Twine in Red(BT111) and Dark Blue(BT101).











For the Jars: Glitter Tape in Red(GTS003), Blue(GTS004), and White(GTS010). Expression Chip Bo…

Fathers Day

Today's creation is a Father's Day photo booth frame. 

We used our Glitter Collection Paper in My Hero. For the paper around the base of the frame we used Be A Man(MH002).

 For the letters we used our Glitter Card Stock in Coffee(GCS031) for the shadow of the letters and in Lime(GCS011) for the top layer for the letters. For the extra little tags and stickers we used our Glitter Paper Pad in My Hero(MH007).

For more colors in our Glitter Card stock, Glitter Paper Collections, or other glitter items check out our Etsy or eBay stores.
For wholesale buyers or businesses, check out our website!