Hello friends today we did a simple 5x7 card using our paper collection Spring tags (IS003). We also used Glitter cardstock (GCS036) and yellow cardstock some foam tape, glue tape, and some pink twine (BT113).
You will need:
Spring Tag (IS003)
Glitter cardstock (GCS036)
1. Cut your yellow cardstock 10x7in
2. Cut Collection paper (IS003) 4.7x 6.7
3. Then cut your Glitter cardstock (GCS036) 3x4in
4.from ur leftover collection paper fuzzy cut one of ur images that you like and a small tag.
5. On your images you can stamp a saying the way I did. I put Hope you have a Special Day. and on my tag I put Hi!
6. Fold your yellow paper in half and then glue the patern paper on top, once that's done get your twine and wrap around your card twice. Last tape the glitter paper in the center and foam tape your choice of image on top. Your tag place it on the bottom right. Your all done thank you.