Envelope liner Tutorial
I dont know about you guys but I love to make envelope liners. They give such a great touch to a wedding invitation, or just any card period.
Today I'm going to tell u guys a great DIY on to make envelope liners.We sale this amazing Glitter gift wrap that is perfect to make envelope liners and lots more things.
Super Easy is for a 5x7 - A7 Envelope
1. Take one envelope and trace it onto cardstock paper.
3. Cut 3/4 inch off the bottom of your template, and 1/8 inch from each side. This will allow the liners to slide in more easy.
4. Trace the template onto your envelope liner Glitter Gift Wrap. Trace onto the back of the Glitter paper.
5. Cut your template out. Use tape runner along the side and some in the center.
6. Put the liner inside your envelope.
Liners dress up so much your envelopes, plus it gifts your invitation a more fancy and elegant look.
We carry 10 different colors in our Glitter gift wrap.
Rose-Red-Green-Jewel blue-Sky blue- Gold-